Monday, February 7, 2011

Wholesalechickenwings

Quasimodo can ......

Hello my dear readers,


wanted to give a short notice, that here in the next few days will probably be rather quiet.


First, I just do not have Internet access (or just over the makeshift mobile phone) because my provider to send the new hardware takes four weeks .... * Inconceivable * to me is just again the great concept of "Service desert Germany a" then hats with my PC still shot the power supply.


And as if that was not enough, has the weekend also shot a wicked witch to me. Cooking baking, etc. I would like to, but it's really ned as when I wave around in my small kitchen probably would have fit NEN cry out in pain. So it is now my first a week from any of the things I still find so much at home to feed, because great shopping is nich ..... I can only run 50 meters * laughs * and I come before me as ne mixture of Neanderthal and Quasimodo * g *


But nevertheless I'm still in a good mood and take the crap more with humor, otherwise it is also ned: o) So do not worry, is dat again.


Hope to see you very soon!
Grüßle by Quasimodo Alice: o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment