Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Conaz Norfloxacin Deutsch

heart lollipops with Provencal Wild flowers

Actually, I had the Valentine's Day Event another plan, but how life just the way plays were unfortunately on this ned and must be moved, so to speak. I'm considering today what I could conjure up in a hurry yet .... Problem was just ... it had to go quite quickly because I still can not stand up for hours. But there is already improvement in my view and upright posture is also slowly back * grin *

in some magazine (I know never what a) I had some time Schokolollis seen in animal form, and found the idea very sweet, so I decided to so thought that chocolate hearts would fit there quite well. Should of course be no 0815 Lollis, which were equal to or the Provencal wild flowers from the house Herbaria used: o)

Because in my life right now no really true Valentin hang around, I dedicate this sweet sin my dear colleagues. In particular, I would like to mention Mrs P., without which I would have in the past few days have looked quite old. : O) She took me to the doctor and am also fond of asking whether they should support me * grin *: o) THANK YOU! In order to briefly mention it here again - no I'm not yet 80 but by 32 degrees * wink * here are not the wrong conclusions are drawn:)

yes I think it is to give presents on Valentine's Day does not necessarily his treasure and enjoy, but also the people you love has - in my case, therefore, friends and colleagues: o)

have made this sweet lollipop quite quickly and easily.



Ingredients:

chocolate of your choice (I used dark and white chocolate)
any cookie cutter
Provencal Wild flowers
baking paper
skewers

Preparation:

Austecher a set sheet lined with parchment paper.

let chocolate melt in water bath. spread into prepared pan Wild flowers and pour the liquid chocolate and decorate with flowers again. The whole thing then let dry. Just before the chocolate is completely set, push the heart out of the mold and sink the wooden skewers in it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment