Monday, February 21, 2011

How Slow Is A Slow Growning Breast Tumour

a little girl that lives in a blue world

Starting today, you can

reach me via email if you have questions or comments that you do not like want to post publicly. I'll then reply by email and if you have specific questions that occur more frequently, I will take her here on the blog.
isabelenschede@gmail.com

can also on facebook its my blog "Catholics". In the sidebar you can find the link. Would be very pleased, because then you can send me also ask questions there or upload photos, for example, your outfits, which I then want to publish here, if they are especially beautiful.

Other than that I will face a stressful week, at the end I will also jet off to Hamburg Messe. Schlauchend.
I wish I had a little more pepper in the present value of all Estonians ...

blouse: Zara / dress: h & m / wedges: h & m / belt: pieces / back pack: vintage


* you can write me emails now if you have questions via isabelenschede@gmail.com - and like me on facebook if you want, in the sidebar you'll find a link - you can ask me questions as well TEHR and then upload photos of your outfits or something else so I'll post them here if I like them.

Looks More on Lookbook.nu

0 comments:

Post a Comment