Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Card Games To Play With Stroke Victim

Must have...!


uuuunbedingt I want a high waisted jeans and am now looking for months for a. Unfortunately, it will be something not so in Enschede, and the Internet lets me down.
Can you help me?
had so much to one with a high waist and leg either Flaired or very narrow and dark with buttons above. As hard as it may
but not really be right?
travel to Berlin at the weekend ... maybe I'll even find it there ...



* i really really really want a pair of high waisted jeans - can not be so hard, can it? well I'm looking for some pair of since a few months and did not find some ...


Wednesday, 02/09/2011
morning:
a milk cuts
midday:
nothing, wallet taken not to the university
this: a milk coffee
later (15:30 clock):
a vegetable pizza
evening:
pumpkin on whole wheat penne with gorgonzola sauce
this: a glass of Diet Coke

later
3 glasses of red wine

PS: Great example: So better not! Hardly breakfast because no time. No lunch because no money. Then hole in the abdomen and pizza clean. Have tried all this with a healthy dinner to balance again. the alcohol is because I go out tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment