Saturday, February 5, 2011

How To Reduce Face Swelling Fast

little green bird


A Saturday in bed, which I needed a little bit. The last week was vollgeproppt with work stress. If you want to know the way, I just work while studying, then just click here times. Since her place from the facebook page Dteam, the German promotion team of University of Twente in Enschede. If one or the other of you is thinking about studying in Holland, he can learn and ask questions there too:)

My outfit from the top is inspired by a theme party and sale at the moment. Thursday night was "Come green, go blue" on the opening party of a few friends with the legendary slogan.
problematic, because green is found unfortunately not in my closet. Remedy was then created with the mint-colored top of Only and out of the Leoleggins the sale there. The result was a very cool color and held it for me unusual outfit, but I am quite satisfied. The green Swallow chain adds then add some real green.
The purse from Claire's is the way my last major stroke of luck. With the fringes, it is glorious Twenties and the long support tape you have to wear it not entirely in their hands.
Looking forward way to show you the pictures of the Ladies and Gentleman Party last week, unfortunately, not the photographer still so far;)

I will continue to relax even today, outside in the storm should you probably do not always leave the house ...

Liefs, Isabel

blazer: h&m / shirt: only NEW 9,95€ / leggins: only NEW 3€ / pumps: sacha / necklaces: nerdbirds and six / bag: claires / rings: h&m, six, claires and bijou brigitte / bracelet: six



*my partyoutfit from thursdaynight - i actually like the cool colours of the outfit although i normally wear warm colours... love the bag from claires, it's so twenties!
wish you all a nice weekend, I'm so exhausted, i really need it!
love, isa

0 comments:

Post a Comment