Thursday, February 24, 2011

Itunes Wont Let Me Make A Playlist On Ipod

* * Flick Kranz & new embroidery pattern * *

order a few pieces of fabric I could decrease my bag remains, as I have made a patchwork wreath!
Just tie a few small strips of stretchable materials to place a wreath blank (for me it was a green willow wreath) and tie it well!

hopefully can attract a bit of spring with these bright colors!



yes, maybe you do you ever wonder because it was so quiet here on the blog?
was the fact that I once again some new embroidery patterns have made ready;))
This time there are some individual motives go this weekend to begin!
making a start in small cats Ballerina Line Art



A second cat, it goes on, Miss Copper charming everyone with her beautiful green eyes;)



We stay with the animals - a Wal Appli, sweet and embroidered super fast



A little more peace can never hurt our world, so are the flowers of peace and a lot of "Love & Peace!



0 comments:

Post a Comment