Thursday, February 24, 2011

How Did Og Muddbone Die

♥ New Free Book ♥

Naaa, have you been waiting for curious what is the surprise?
course it had something to do with the cute little bag that I have just been doing;)

a few times I have been looking for a simple guide for a flap pocket, but found nothing like what I have!
So I have pondered myself a little bit and got out is a new small Free Book!

You may rejoice over it and yes Do you like to try it once;)
I would be happy, as always, links and pictures!


Right now you can download the Free Book directly over the image, but soon I will ship to the sidebar;))

Enjoy sew!

EDIT: Now the download really should go!
The images were a little too big;)

The file containing the instructions is a bit large, so the download takes a little longer! I
test again now with the direct links and hope it works better!

Here you can download the pattern and here the instructions ToiToiToi * *

0 comments:

Post a Comment