Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Gayclothing/swimsuits

lichtspiel


Good morning!
Was blogging yesterday to shut down yet, so here is a subsequent entry with yesterday's outfit. 'm Still in love with the Sandalenclogs of h & m and they run really well also.
The luminous photos I have in our living room on the window sill made - perhaps the .. my new favorite place?
part 2 of my food diary can be found below.
Have fun!

blouse: h & m - shorts: Levis - tights: h & m - stockings: c & a - sandals: h & m - bag: primark - watch: parfois - bracelet : gift - ring: h & m - belt: zara





* my new favorite place for taking photos? maybe. and i really love my H & M sandals - they are so beautiful and comfortable!


Tuesday, 08/02/2011
morning:
sandwich on wholemeal bread with Huzarensalat, tomato and lettuce
this: Pfirchsichsaft
midday:
large salad with corn, tomatoes, tuna, feta and Möhrenraspeln
this: tea
between:
a milk cuts
evening:
mashed potatoes with broccoli, cauliflower and beef
this: a vanilla pudding
between:
much water

I welcome comments! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment