Sunday, February 6, 2011

Images Of Good Sayings

And the winner is...

Hello dear ones,

have drawn precisely the competition and here you see the result:


And who is this number? The lovely Kirsten :)
What I honestly particularly pleased, because Kirsten would like their make-up range use to the children of the Vincent-van-Paul school where she works to make you happy. The children there are suffering and Others on Down syndrome, autism or severe multiple disabilities.
the ultra-shimmer palette will bring some color into so Kirsten lives of children. Have

way solved by a lottery number generator. When I first each of you 32 participants given a number, I have all those who are especially qualified by having published the competition blog on her or for me gevoted the outfit have the month of allfashion bloggers, a second or third number is assigned, so that ultimately were 46 figures in the race.

I thank all of you are with the participation and hope you again next time there when I'm namely 100 readers.

Lief, Isa

0 comments:

Post a Comment