Thursday, February 17, 2011

Bridge Camera Fast Shutter Speed

lady in black


At last my h & m Package arrived! The maxi skirt and black leather jacket were in there and I'm really looking forward. Both fit well and the skirt is really nice and long. In addition, my new backpack fits perfectly with the look.
And Minors
Oh, now you can find a photo of me on allfashionblogs.com . Looking forward totzdal about it, and thank you that I'm on it. Here was simply asked if my photo may be published there - of course it may that! Again and again! :)
to look, simply click here

am now in Germany for the weekend with my parents and are reluctant thus briefly out until I'm all alone in our apartment and I have great Bed must sleep - without my darling ...
Three and a half weeks can be quite long ... I think

big black ring: h & m jacket combined with feather

: h & m NEW € 19.95 Sale / skirt: h & m NEW € 9.95 Sale / top: h & m / necklace: six / Rings: h & m, claires, six, bijou brigitte / bracelet: ecological store berlin / back pack: fleamarket / berlin shoes: h & , m




* you can see me on allfashionblogs.com today - really great! thanks a lot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment