Thursday, February 10, 2011

Non-profit Community Service Letter

short story


Today only a very short post, because I am very busy with preparations for tomorrow and the weekend in Berlin. Tomorrow my friend keeps his master presentation and the official Master of Science.
My parents come to the view. Therefore, tomorrow is really sociable.
I'm looking!

more likely to me until after the weekend.
kiss

Thursday, 02/10/2011
morning:
natural yoghurt with cherries and raspberries with a little honey
midday:
a wholemeal roll with salad and roast
this: freshly squeezed orange juice
between:
a small portion of pasta with pesto and capers because: hole in the belly
evening:
Pizza
(we have to order decided to have to not cooking and washing up stress in front of tomorrow)
later 1-2 beers at the birthday party of a friend
between:
plenty of water and a few nuts

PS: I know, I know ... it is not better!

0 comments:

Post a Comment