Sunday, February 6, 2011

Is Angel Lola Luv Bi?

h&m conscious collection

H & M throws with collections all over the place. In April comes out the Conscious Collection, in Internet and the center. As in the Garden Collection is also a question Recycling: The materials are primarily organic cotton and recycled polyester (PET bottles for example).
I like the collection, but I am in such actions are not the thoughts going on that it no longer comes to the environment, but the fact that Bio is chic. Do not get me wrong, I would rather all pay more for the environment because it is a trend, as it tuns not. Just me
is always that "one should do good because one wants to and not seen to it to be." to mind. As if I give a beggar money only to impress my girlfriend.
like the design technical my collection very much, here are my favorite parts:


you have tasted blood?
Here you will find the complete price list.

* the new H & M collection coming out in April this year - it's following up the garden collection - the question is: is it recycled because H & M is responsible or because recycling is a kind trend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment