Saturday, January 1, 2011

Joby Talbot Penelope Free Sheet Music

penne with snow peas and smoked salmon trout

Oh, how that's nice, is hardly the new year as I can with my Neujahrespost it were already 2 Blog Events in a recipe To process but more on that later. : O)

First I would like to wish all my readers and readers have a happy new year. I thank you that you drop by regularly, feeding my blog with comments, as this is only a blog filled with life. Thanks!

Let us now .... but for my dinner today On Friday I had bought fresh snow peas, because they only rarely are, but I had no idea what I could do with it ..... I then just now my fridge So by hunted, found himself still smoked salmon trout ... hmm yes that could fit !

And look how it did, but even:


Ingredients:

250g snow peas 150g smoked
salmon trout
10 cherry tomatoes
2 pickled garlic cloves
dill, thyme
pepper and salt
and of course pasta say

Since Gibts
not so much because that court

jerk
twitching is ready: your choice Preparation: o)

pasta in salted water al dente cook.

The snow peas into thin strips and olive oil in sauté . The chopped garlic and Add the halved Tomätchen . The trout also cut into small strips and fold.
Sprinkle with dill, thyme, pepper and salt to taste strong and just before serving, fold in the Penne .

Conclusion:

Really a lightning fast court, which is also still totally delicious and healthy. The crisp snow peas perfectly with the trout and the spices and therefore this court my contribution to duration Blog Event - Cucina rapida - fast food for gourmets!
Afterwards comes then immediately the 2nd Event of zorra - Culinary resolutions for 2011. Because otherwise I really have no intentions worthy of mention, I've made up my mind that this year I will cook something healthier and it is going is something more fruits and fresh vegetables. Behold, we even know if I manage: o)



0 comments:

Post a Comment