Saturday, January 8, 2011

Training Of O Free Movie

Workshop chocolate tea bag-card

Hello

The last time it was a little quieter here, since I have very much had to do and am not come to blogging! I hope you had a Merry Christmas and be made good new year?
Today I have brought you a small workshop. This workshop, I thought to myself, and rightly fiddled and I would ask you, this WAS not to copy, and as with your own photos own spending! Something is still very disapointing and the result would be that I will no longer publish my WAS! Would love if you, if you have worked for him, refers to the source!

So, now, but back to the WAS! The photos are unfortunately not perfect, but I think you can tell yet what it is about!

chocolate tea bag-card

First you cut you a piece of cardstock the size of x 2o to 22 cm. I've used for cardboard


these folds her on the long side at 10 and at 12 cm. This is your card blank.

Now you need 4 pcs. Cardstock 9.6 x 19.6 cm,
4 pcs. Design paper in the size 9.2 x 19.2 cm,
2 pcs. Card Stock in the size 1.6 x 19.6 cm,
2 pcs. Design paper in the size 1.2 x 19.2 cm.
also a piece of ribbon about 60 cm long.

The Design Papers are each bonded to a suitable piece of cardstock.

Next, I attached the ribbon centered on the back of the blank with a piece of tape.


can now bonded with the pattern paper card stock pieces are glued to the blank.

Now you need a piece of cardstock in the size 11.5 x 13.9 cm.
This folds her on the long side at 2, 3, 10.9 and 11.9 cm, the cardstock rotates 90 degrees and score at 2 cm and 3.


This is cut like on this picture:

Then you need a piece of cardstock in size 7.9 x 7.3 cm and Design a piece of paper in the size 7.5 x 6.9 cm.


These reserves glued together again, then the center of the bag.
Then the bag is glued together. Here for you glued to the back of the bag, the outer two tabs on the bottom tab.


Then you can with the bag about 1.5 cm from the bottom of stick to the center left inside of your card. I have already brought stability to a chocolate bar, then you can press the bag more firmly.


Now you need 3 pieces of cardstock the size of 13.5 x 14 cm.


These folds her on the short side at 3.5 and 10 cm, the cardstock will turn 90 degrees and folds cm at 7.



this as you cut back on the following image:


Now you need 3 pieces of cardstock in size 6.1 x 6.6 cm and 3 pieces of pattern paper in the size 5.7 x 6.2 cm.


These sticks her back together and then the center of a bag.
I have a circle punch punched each centered around a semicircle in the bag. Then let the tea bag found easily later.


Then the bag can be glued together. But their lower bracket attached to the two side straps.

The finished bag you can then stick on the right inside of your blank. I have set myself with approximately 2 cm from the top of a small point, where the first Bag sat stuck in the middle.



Then I have another small point 2 cm above the lower edge of the 1 Purses made there and the 2nd Purse stuck. With the 3rd I repeated this bag.


Now you can decorate the card as desired.
My finished card looks like from the outside:


And this is the inside view:


Well I hope you enjoy pottering and would be happy to look at your finished works may be!
Thank you for your visit,
Kati

0 comments:

Post a Comment