Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sorority Life Delete A Character

Dresdner Eierschecke bottomless

yes I love the cake from my home idolatrous ... because it is not really worth that one himself to the mixer picks up and asks himself in the bakery. But since I am no longer in the Vogtland, I will unfortunately have no choice but to bake than yourself, as there are now in Bavaria is no comparable cake at the bakery.

Eierschecke should it be this time ..... I have to admit yes, I have this exquisite cakes have always resorted to a baking mix . In Bavaria I have seen this mixture well before. For those who do not last forever in the kitchen, this package is recommended, however, because that is really delicious and tastes like home.

But even the woman .. and so I went in search of a recipe. I also found some recipes, but somehow I got this from something strange. Either lacked the quantitative data, or the descriptions were be desired. Apparently the original Dresdner Eierschecke recipe is guarded like a great treasure. So I cobbled together out of my own recipes dubious. It should be a cake without a bottom, because I so often before always left on the plate ...


Ingredients:

For the quark mass:
500g Quark
1 egg
125g sugar
little lemon zest
1 package vanilla pudding

For Eierschecke:
5 eggs 130g butter

150g sugar 1 packet vanilla pudding


Preparation:

First, a packet of pudding is cooked according to package instructions and set aside to cool.

In the meantime, all the ingredients for the quark mass with a mixer and place in a greased pan.

For Eierschecke the eggs are separated and the protein is repealed. The egg yolks with butter and sugar until fluffy and stir in spoonfuls of the cooled pudding.

The protein until stiff and gently fold into the custard. Then add the eggs pinto on the quark mass.

bake in a preheated oven at 200 ° C for 10 minutes, then turn down the temperature to 160 ° and bake in about 50 minutes. Since the Eierschecke is relatively fast dark, cover the mold after 20 minutes with aluminum foil.

the finished cake to cool briefly before serving and sprinkle with sugar.

Conclusion: really convinced me that no soil, since the cake in the lower part a bit too "wet" is. The original taste of it comes pretty close, but I think I still have the recipe something perfect. In the next experiment, there are in any case NEN back ground! : O)

0 comments:

Post a Comment