Monday, January 31, 2011

Gpsphone Shiny Gold X

pimped Toffifee box!

wish now I would like to show you how I pimp my Toffifee boxes.

It is a simple one workshop, but I think the result is still manufactures a lot!

I have the lower part of the toffifee pushed out of the shell and working around a new shell. One can, of course, paste the cover, which I personally find but not as nice.

For the shell I cut a piece of cardstock (I've used for re-colored card) to the size 17.6 cm x 28 cm.

I have at 1.9 cm, 4.1 cm, 14.8 cm and 17.1 cm small dots with pencil marks on the long side and there then folded vertically with the ScorPal. Then glued to the narrow glue tab double sided tape (the tape is blue for me) and already, the shell can be glued together:



My shell looks like this:



Now you can decorate the envelope at will.
I have my envelope with cardstock, which I have decorated with a border punch, decorated design paper, a sandblasted stamp, flowers, scrolls and beads.
But, there are no limits set your imagination, of course.

My finished hull now looks like this:



Maybe you even like my little workshop?
I hope you enjoy your own,
still have a nice day,
Kati

0 comments:

Post a Comment