Monday, December 20, 2010

Waxing While On Accutane 2010

Favorites: 2 Eye Makeup Remover (Aurat & Balea Med)

Tormenting many lashes can you lose when the AMU remover is no good. They rub and rub his eyes red and still is not all down.

fortunately I found my two AMU remover.


# 1 For waterproof eye make-up:
Aurat eye makeup remover, waterproof, 2 phases with pro-vitamin B5
cost € 1.99 for 200ml and Penny are very productive.

I have several waterproof remover by. The best of them was still that of Maybelline, but since there taste 125ml been around 5 €, I looked around and landed on me at some point in the Penny.
The Aurat, I think, at least as good and gentle as that of Maybelline, but definitely a lot cheaper!

# 2 For normal, non-waterproof eye make-up:
Balea Med Ultra Sensitive cleanser without perfumes, dyes, preservatives, ethereal oils and parabens.
200ml cost € 3.99 for DM and are also very productive.


I know this product is not intended as AMU-remover, but still: He is THE AMU-remover for me! The consistency is similar to that of Demaq 'Expert, burn with me but (unlike the latter) does not in the eyes! Even relatively I get so stubborn eyeliner away very gently. Since using it, had to be definitely less lashes at the evening up removing their lives. \u0026lt;3

My Make-up Method:
I take a cotton pad. Make it wet, it hit some and then dripping the respective AMU remover out, which I then rub a little on the pad before I order then gently wipe the eye area.

0 comments:

Post a Comment