Saturday, December 25, 2010

Van Racking Plans Free

deer stew with plum and vanilla

Soooo of Christmas Eve, with a quite simple meal is over and now it was going to be something special in the culinary wonderland. This is again a personal Premiere since Wild was prepared in my kitchen you've never - I have until now always left to the professionals in selected restaurants.

After I had chosen for deer stew had, only a suitable recipe ago. In the Internet search I am then this recipe pushed and I was instantly smitten. Hirsch is so often with some fruity refined stuff, the classics are here probably cranberries and pears. So why not even plum jam? It occurred to me before just right, there herschlummerte a glass-made with a lot of rum in my cupboard right.

The recipe itself, I really have not changed anything, except that I left out the roux, because after the time needed consistency in my opinion was already perfect.


Here comes the recipe for 4 people (I halved the quantities, since I've cooked just for me alone)

Ingredients:

1kg Venison stew
2 onions
2 carrots
a parsley root
sunflower oil
a EL tomato
500ml game stock
1 vanilla pod
2 bay leaves
3 cloves
three juniper berries
4 EL plum jam
salt and pepper

Preparation:

onions , cut carrots and parsley root into small cubes .

the deer stew in hot oil and brown well on all sides then add the vegetables and fry the onions and leave. The Add the tomato paste and stir everything well .

Now the game stock Pour and the spices and season to taste with salt and pepper . Scrape the vanilla bean and put the brand with a goulash. (I can still burn an extra half a scraped vanilla bean with)

The whole boil and then Hinsch tumors on a small stage about 2 hours before the leave. At the end of the plum jam and add another season to taste with salt and pepper .

addition there was in my potato dumplings Brussels sprouts and a carrot- vegetables.

Conclusion: time again I am totally thrilled. The slight sweetness of the plum jam is caused by the fits perfectly to the strong gamey flavor and is definitely an alternative to traditional cranberry . Believe the 'll I cook with security again, so must ned only to Christmas on the table.

0 comments:

Post a Comment