Friday, December 10, 2010

Mixed Wrestling Anime Cartoon

Arrived at the "Clean Machine" from the soap paradise.

Since June I have ordered several facial soap in the soap paradise and I'm finally at the Clean Machine "Arrived".

first I was skeptical about soaps. Mere matter of experience. For the soap, which I had hitherto been the case, I never would have left on my face.
But in the early summer I was so unhappy with my skin that I would have given almost anything a chance. My skin was extremely dry in places, almost scaly, and had occasional impurities and make-up was virtually useless.
In my search I came across the soap fans, who apparently had had similar problems, they mitigate Thanks to natural soaps, if not able to eliminate completely.
One of the top rated soap facial soap in Paradise was the Clean Machine, a " nourishing soap especially for blemished skin. - with niauli oil and Lavandin "blemishes were not my main problem, but I ordered it just to


All four face soaps (later followed by even more) tried me. out. Except for the salt soap I thought they were all very pleasant. could convince me but most of all, the Clean Machine.

A fresh lavender Teebaumölnote. An ultra-soft foam. Very economical.
But the most convincing me the results. After the first day I took my skin as a cleaner, fresher and smoother. It seemed to me again be receptive to other skin care products. Alive. Is regenerating.

pimples and blackheads since I see only rarely. And even if they wear off very quickly. Even the nasty under the skin.


The Clean Machine I use daily. Morning and evening after removing make-up. Sometimes I use the morning one of the other facial soaps, but rarely.
A back-up soap is already in my drawer, even though I use a quarter of the soap bar get along for several months. But I will never really never have to miss.

I'm finally "arrived" . With my face cleanser





The Clean Machine is available online for 4.90 € in the soap paradise click .

0 comments:

Post a Comment