Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Yorkshire Terrier Bloat

my fair lady


hats lasted long, sorry my friends, but finally here are the pictures of the Ladies and gentleman, I was at the party in January. With my favorite Enschedese friends I have made this little shoot. Again big thanks to Marc for making photos!
I hope you like it as me. I think it's somehow beautiful trashy, as we stand in this little kitchen, which does not quite seem to fit in our clothes. Necessity is the mother of invention.






angie with her beautiful layer-dress

miri, wearing a fabulous headdress


dress: sps - necklace: six - peeptoes: emilia - bracelets: h&m - rings: h&m, bijou brigitte, six, claires - headband: diy - suitcase: vintage

* a few pictures of me and my friends for a Ladies and Gentleman "theme party

0 comments:

Post a Comment